1. What players do I need to listen / run online radio streams on RadioBunch.com?
To listen online radio on RadioBunch.com you need the proper players. Every stream can be played with one or more players or can be played directly on the official site of the radio station. To listen you have to download the right software, indicated by the logo.
Players by logo:
Windows Media Player – You can download for free the latest software version from here;
QuickTime Player – You can download for free the latest version of QuickTime from here;
Real Player – You can download the latest version of Real Player from here;
Flash Player – You can download for free the latest version of Flash Player from here;
Winamp Player – You can download it for free from here;
2. What players can be used to play the streams with Winamp Player Logo?
Streams that are listed on RadioBunch.com with the Winamp Logo can also be played on site with Real Time Player or QuickTime.
If you want you can download the stream (.pls, .m3u, .m4u) on your computer and play it in Winamp, VLC Player and other players.
3. How do I listen online radio if there is no player logo listed for the station I’ve selected?
If you selected a radio station and there is no player listed for it on RadioBunch.com, you must click on the Official Site link, because the selected radio can be played only on the official site.
4. What type of internet connection do I need to listen online radio?
We recommend a good internet connection to listen online radio without interruption. The fluency of the stream also depends of the region or provider.
5. What browser do I need to listen online radio on RadioBunch.com?
Our team has tested RadioBunch.com on popular browsers like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome.
The site should work on other browsers too, but if you encounter any problems, feel free to contact us.
6. Are all the radio stations available online 24/24 hours?
No, it depends of the right owner of the radio station if it’s streaming non stop.
7. How do I suggest a Radio station on RadioBunch.com?
Go to the Add your radio Section button, on the bottom of the page. From here you have to follow 3 easy steps: select country; submit radio details; verify information and finish submission.
8. How do I remove a radio station from RadioBunch.com?
If you are the right owner of a radio station that is listed on RadioBunch.com without your permission please contact us, from the official email address.
9. What should I do if I find a radio stream that is broken?
Please contact us if you find a broken link, stream or page. This way, shortly after we can fix it / modify it / remove it.
10. Why should I register on RadioBunch.com?
If you are registered on RadioBunch:
- You can make a list of your favorite radio stations, so you can easier find them, each time you come back on RadioBunch;
- You can add your radio station/s without being asked for the email address every time;
- If you want to comment, you won’t be requested to fill in the Security Number Field and email address.
11. Can I listen online radio on RadioBunch.com from my mobile phone?
If you have the right software, you can listen to online radio from your mobile phone.
12. Do I have to pay to listen to online radio on RadioBunch.com?
All services offered by RadioBunch.com are free of charge. If you are paying for any services or software that may incur in connection with our services, we are not responsible.